Our Adventure Diver course, the most advanced available to you, allows you to develop the proper knowledge and skills to do deep diving, night diving, the opportunity to learn more about underwater navigation and even experience mixed gas (Nitrox) and the modern world of computer diving.
This course is held over two days (weekend) at either our newly commissioned Liveabaord, THE ARK or Tioman Paya Beach and SPA resort. Divers will leave Mersing custom’s jetty or Singapore’s Tenah Merah Ferry Terminal on Friday night to head for the islands. Activities will begin the next mid or early morning depending on the trip type. From there, three course dives will be conducted on the first day and two more to be finished on Sunday morning before heading back to mainland. During your course, your experienced trainer will guide you through the various stages of our programme, highlighting the safety and importance of each training dive. This course is aimed at gearing divers to enjoy their dives correctly and safely through better understanding and knowledge. We bring the most informative training programme to you.
This would be the industry’s most complete and robust advanced adventure programme you will find!
Core Dives (Compulsory) :
- DEEP DIVE
- NAVIGATION DIVE
- NIGHT DIVE
- MULTI-LEVEL / COMPUTER DIVING NEW !!!
- UNDERWATER NATURALIST DIVE
- BOAT DIVE / DRIFT DIVE
- BUOYANCY CONTROL
- SEARCH AND RECOVERY
- ENRICHED AIR DIVE (NITROX) NEW !!!
- WRECK DIVE (dependant on expedition)
Pre-requisites: Certified Open Water Diver with any agency(10 logged dives)
Course Fee: S$ 299.00 ONLY !!!
S$250.00 (for two sign ups same party on same trip)
Fees Include: Instructional fees & certification, Dive Computer training and rental, BCD / Regulator, 2 Nitrox Tanks and Analyzer
- All candidates must sign up for a dive expedition or the training trip and cost of this is NOT inclusive
- Pls see www.mvtheark.com.sg for the liveaboard schcedule or email@example.com for the Land based trips.
- Candidates must have, own full basic gear, main & back-up light for night dive training and a safety marker for deployment training.
- There will be one classroom session planned for prior to the trip.
- Strongly recommended is a surface marker buoy which will be used as part of our extra safety training exercises.
- Please submit 2 nos. passport sized photos and bring along your card & log book for the trip
- Travel and dive insurance for all trainees. Those without, can arrange it thru FWS for S$ 38